£50 Festool Vouchers

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just got my SS
i think it is a kapex 120

if not i will have to get one in new year

Steve

chippy1970":1zfg49uc said:
I've waited long enough :) nearly bought one about 5 years ago but I went for a Makita ls1013 which has been good but a right pain to carry round. Dust collection will be much better too.

I've not long rebuilt my old 1013 for 'workshop' use - its a big hefty lump, if I ever went mobile then something more compact will be brought.

Yep most expensive single tool I've ever bought, but it is Christmas so I've treated myself

Had a play on it yet? I'm popping down to nuts and bolts next Thursday with voucher in hand ;)

chippy1970":32bxd8he said:
I've waited long enough :) nearly bought one about 5 years ago but I went for a Makita ls1013 which has been good but a right pain to carry round. Dust collection will be much better too.

Give me a shout if you decide to sell the LS1013, I should be in the market for a new sliding compound MS in the next month or so. Love Makita but can't afford new atm :(

Steve (hammer)

Just a quick play. Had to adjust the lasers on it they were quite a bit out but it was simple.

My voucher dropped through the letter box just before Christmas.
Have ordered a Precisio CS 70 trimming saw, plus side extension, rip fence and flip stop from FFX.

Now need to send FFX the voucher attached to a print of the order (by recorded delivery) and wait in eager anticipation.

Happy Christmas to me :D
Martin.

I got my voucher in a Christmas card this year! It made a small contribution to the Kapex 120 I just ordered. I went for the MFT table rather than the UG setup as I also plan to use the table to mount a router underneath, maybe even a TS55 for small ripping jobs on site? Just an idea at the moment, but thought the MFT would offer more options than the UG.
Has anyone else attempted anything like this?

Not the greatest deal in the world to be honest. I've just picked up a couple of Festool pieces from Tooled Up. I used some discount vouchers from a this place called Voucherbox and saved a fair wack all in. This is next on the list, however, I might have to wait until I find a better deal.

ShowImage.ashx

If anyone is looking to buy a domino there's a good deal at http://www.toolfest.co.uk at the moment. He's doing the 500 for £515 with a voucher and you get the free domino systainer with doms and cutters. That's cheap I think he even has some spare vouchers.

Hope this helps someone out

Here's where I spotted it
http://festoolownersgroup.com/index.php?topic=30361.0

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

might have to take up that offer. It is the best that I have heard of.

Yeah it's a bargain he's got 2 vouchers left at moment .

I've got no connection apart from being a happy customer.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back