£20K for a banana stand ?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, I might get myself some of that bendy wood from B&Poo and have a go at one of those, should get at least half that price for mine. :lol:

Whatever people may feel about the price, I think it's a stunning piece of work. Wish I could make stuff like that.

Cheers :wink:

Paul

Paul Chapman":26ey73yw said:
Whatever people may feel about the price, I think it's a stunning piece of work. Wish I could make stuff like that.

Cheers :wink:

Paul

Totally agree with you on that one, Paul. Beautiful work.

I don't like much of this sort of stuff at all. I like the detailing on the top with the droopy corners but the stand does nothing for me. A lot of David Savage's stuff is very clever if you like that spindly sort of look...not for me though - Rob

so _ obviously assuming my work is ok - would it help my business launch if I did a few one day courses,

then on my fancy web page I could list all the top names I have trained under, along with taking a few pics of me training !

would this allow me to charge extra for my work ?

you know - talk the talk and walk the walk etc etc

I know at the end of the day the finished work would have to live up to the hype - but at the moment I have no portfolio .

Latest posts

Back