Dewalt DW1150 switch

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teejayef

Reaction score
The teleswitch on my DW1150 planer thicknesser has given up the ghost, - the machine is old, age and brittle plastic I think - search for a replacement show that it's out of stock, probably now replaced by a newer model but how do I find something that I can just screw into place and connect up to do the job? Or am I dreaming that this would be possible?? Any ideas?

Looking at the drawing, item 46 is the switch and 47 a cover which looks like just a simple on/off switch which should not be hard to replace.

1707302905159.png

Looking at the drawing, item 46 is the switch and 47 a cover which looks like just a simple on/off switch which should not be hard to replace.

View attachment 175339
You threw my there as by dw1150 does not have that type of switch. It has a NVR with a red stop mushroom, mounted facing out horizontally from the motor body. I can see the same arrangement as part 56 on a similar diagram

A photo from the op would help.

Replacing the original with a generic DOL starter shouldn’t be difficult.

Fitz

Yes there are a few variations on these P/T's but the one thing they seem to have in common is that the parts are no longer available, if it has an NVR then there are a lot of generic versions of these around and it will be a case of making one fit but as said a photo would help.

Back