Dominion woodworking tool. Help reqd.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everything works? Job done that man!

One word of caution? If you have a saw blade on the RAS sliding back and forth on cuts, it's easy to forget it's there....when you then twist the head/arm through 90 degrees to enable table saw or planer, guess what is still spinning? This also holds for using the mortising table.... Take care!!

Sam - who had a close shave one day.....

Sammy, do you have any more pages of the manual that you would be prepared to send me?
If you do, then let know and I will send you my email.

Thanks

Sorry, just got your message 22.37hrs....yup, have a copy original manual. PM me an address and a photocopy enlarged to A4 will be yours. Black and white for most part.

Sam

Or, can attempt more scans?

Sorry, hectic week, I'm ready for the hills. ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

Manual photocopied, in post tonight, oneth class, no charge; just do someone else here a favour.

Sam

Sammy, thank you, the stuff arrived on Friday. I must say that the machine is more versatile thna I first thought. I don't have all the attachmentioned, but it will still do a lot more than I reckoned on.

Thanks you for sending the stuff, I appreciate it.

"Nae probs" :D

Just be ABSOLUTELY sure you don't have a blade in the RAS fitting when you have the top arm swivelled round to run the planer or table saw........bloomin' thing is dead easy to reach UNDER when you aren't thinking! IT'S SPINNING AND NOT GUARDED! :shock:

Sam - who, because of his paranoia about it, still hasn't carved his initials into his hand....

And DON'T be tempted to use it as a sort of freehand carving device. A colleague from days of old was doing exactly that in making a huge Welsh love spoon for his wife. Even though she was a nurse, she was not best pleased when she got back home to receive a call from the hospital asking her to go and look in the sawdust for two fingertips, They didn't sew back on...........

Back