Best British Cheeses

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm gonna blow your minds.
Cook some rice. Drain. Let it cool. Leave it at least a day in the fridge.
When you want a 5 minute prep time banging, hot, fresh cooked lunch/belly filler follow the below.
Chop some spring onions and lardons. Fry the rice with soy sauce and oyster sauce. Chuck in the onions and lardons. Chopped fresh chillies if you like. When its steaming if you stop stirring for a moment and the rice is starting to brown chuck in some peas, frozen or not.
Then get your stilton, yep really, stilton, and crumble it in in smallish lumps. Keep stirring. As it just begins to melt its done. Chuck it on a plate, grab a fork. Sit down and enjoy.
(hammer)
Regards
Chris

"Well I had a nice trip out to Hartington yesterday and came back with a nice little selection. A Cheddar, Wensleydale, Ribblesdale Ewe and a Somerset Camembert. I also asked for a Stilton, either Colston Basset or Long Clawson."

Steve, I used to love all cheeses especially stilton! then I got involved in a project working inside the cheese production plant at Hartington......gee the smell of thousands of stiltons maturing is disgusting!
Unfortunately I still can't eat the stuff.

Funnily enough I can eat camembert when the inside has turned to liquid and the nabors are inquiring about a funny smell.

Jonathan

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

Back