i presented my first proper finished item last sunday

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darloray

Established Member
Reaction score
one of my friends is the uks number 1 tribute to Jessie j and she also does jess glynne and also sings as her self, her name is donna ramsdale.
as the logo is a scrolling text I said I will make her a frame.took me a bit of time to decide on the right saw and to pay a bit more for a better one but i'm glad I did. its all been a learning process and being busy at work and had a little injury it slowed me up.
we were booked into flamingoland last sunday to this Friday and donna was on,on our first night.
I had a bit of a panic on to get it finished but I got it done in time on the Saturday... phew.

she loved it and also put her own pic from her phone up on her facebook page, I printed a pic to put in but shes going to put her own in and nxt time shes dressed as Jessie j she will take another photo,which will be brilliant and can be like a good review for future stuff.

for my first time,doing this everyone,even the dancers and some of the other acts(who were also friends with) loved it to.

thanks to everyones advice on here and im ready to move on to other things and have already got 3 people wanting things done

Attachments

• DSC_1439.jpg
    DSC_1439.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 919
  • DSC_1426.jpg
    DSC_1426.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 921
  • DSC_1414.jpg
    DSC_1414.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 920
  • jessiefb.JPG
    jessiefb.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 920
yeah just been practising and practising in between being busy at work etc so yeah this is first product made.
im pleased with the response I got, we were at flamingoland for 6 days, she knew I was making it for her but loved it when I gave her it a little before she was on stage. im friends with a lot of the acts, dancers and staff and as most of us are linked via facebook etc I had a few likes and I had a few see me thru the week we were there saying they liked it.
its really motivated me a hell of a lot now, but I need to program myself to make more time and not waste time

thanks again
ray

Back