Biscuit jointer

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phil2010

Established Member
Reaction score
I am going to buy a biscuit jointer,as i am not a professional i was wondering if anyone can recommend one at a reasonable price,does anyone have the aldi powercraft one ,is it anygood .

phil2010":3nez1jza said:
I am going to buy a biscuit jointer,as i am not a professional i was wondering if anyone can recommend one at a reasonable price,does anyone have the aldi powercraft one ,is it anygood .

I have a good used Ryobi Biscuit joiner JM100 ( in a steel case )

£35 + post

I am in london,the aldi biscuit jointer is not on sale at the moment but they have it on sale about twice a year.

Another point about the Clarke mentioned above: As said, it does need fine tuning but once set is dead solid. All metal construction.
I got one years ago when they won a "best on test" in one of the mags.
Used mainly on oak, its been perfect.

I got the ferm fbj 710 which i actually won for £7 off e bay but i think there only £50 new and its a solid little machine.

Have you looked at the Macallister from B & Q £29.98 or less if you reserve and collect via topcashback or quidco. Shelf price is still £49.98 but corrected at till.

Back