you lucky people living down south

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

halken

Established Member
Reaction score
just been posted on axminsters facebook page

It's that time of the year again and we are having a great big clear out. We are selling off all of our machines that could be mail order returns, shop soiled display machines or some that have been slightly damaged in transit. We call these machines SPECIALS and there will be many available at incredibly low prices.

If you are looking for a superb bargain, make sure you've set aside some time to call in at our Sittingbourne store this Saturday. We can promise you will not be disappointed!

Please note: the majority of products will be ex-catalogue, clearance and returned items.

Yes, but their idea of a fantastic bargin and my idea of a fantastic bargin differ somewhat. You will be lucky to get much more than the 10-12.5% that they routinely offer on their 'back room' stock. If there is something in there you want then thats good, I got my xy morticer with 12.5% off. Don't go expecting silly silly prices though 'cos you will be disappointed. Will I go and have a look - almost certainly. Will I be expecting to make a killing with a really cheap purchase - no. Personally I prefer the rutlands type of 10% off anything sales but if they have what you want then there are savings to be had. You have to go and see though, which means I invariably end up buying something else at full price at the same time!

Steve

It's a great way of getting tool-lustiers into their shop where inevitably they come out spending more than they intended :)

There are some bargains though, but I'd imagine you'd have to get their early.

I used to like their pallet auctions on ebay, not sure if they still do them.

Yeh...I was quite disappointed by the small amount of discount they put on the back room stuff too...but you can get some real bargains sometimes.

I might go over after the bootfair if I have any dosh left! :wink:

Jim

Latest posts

Back