Yandles

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aldel

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone going to Yandles at the end of the week?
If so which day, Friday or Saturday?

aldel

We'll be there both days... but I'm not guaranteeing as early as 9!

Look forward to seeing some of you there, midday around my spot is fine by me!

tempting, not sure im ready for a 3hr drive tho.. maybe next time :wink:

Was going on Friday :D :D but :cry: :cry: water pump gone on SWMBO renault scenic. She needs my car to get to work so I am grounded, estimate for repair at renault main dealer £560 :x :x . Spending money gone for months.

Anyway you all have a nice time hope to see you at the show later on in the year. :wink:

Les

I'll be going on Friday - it's my first ww show. Can't wait. Is there a secret handshake for forum members? :lol:
Stewart

stewart":21pl48uo said:
Is there a secret handshake for forum members? :lol:

Some of us are easier to spot than others, don't look for me as I wont be there. :twisted: But looking at the rouges gallery that Chas has in his sig is a good guide, spotting someone else clutching a copy is a dead give away. [-X :whistle: \:D/

Going to the Chestnut stand at 12 noon is a good way of finding the lurkers if other means of spotting have failed. 8)

I hope to be there Saturday - still trying to decide if I can face the 1 1/2 hour drive from here ... And there really is nothing I'm after ;).
Cheers
Gidon

gidon":165zxxyn said:
I hope to be there Saturday - still trying to decide if I can face the 1 1/2 hour drive from here ... And there really is nothing I'm after ;).
Cheers
Gidon

Yeah - right! As if that is gonna happnen..... :shock:

Taffy

les chicken":2p2ppp7y said:
Was going on Friday :D :D but :cry: :cry: water pump gone on SWMBO renault scenic. She needs my car to get to work so I am grounded, estimate for repair at renault main dealer £560 :x :x . Spending money gone for months.

Anyway you all have a nice time hope to see you at the show later on in the year. :wink:

Les

Les - whereabouts in South Wales are you? You are welcome to a lift with me if you like.

I live in a place called Rudry, which is just outside Caerphilly.

Regards

Gary

Devonwoody not visiting this year, saving my powder, off to Oz. for 6 months and Europe tour as well. So decided I won't have time to play with any new toys.

However all visitors please have a good trip.

gidon":1wpspbh8 said:
Cheers
Gidon

Now who needs a shopping list as an excuse to go to a show, you might think there's nothing you need, but you'll come away with something.

Myself I'm only going becasue Martin is otherwise tied up and I'm on a deliverery mission with some bits for Nigel.

I to have nothing in mind to buy, therefore I'll just have a browse.

See you all at Chestnuts at midday.

Thanks for the offers from Taffy and Sawdust Producer :D :D , but I have now made other arrangements. (will make up for it at the next show)

You make sure those cars are not over loaded when you come back through customs at the severn bridge, you leave Wales free but have to pay to come back in. :wink:

What a really good and friendly forum this is full marks once again to Charlie and his mods.

Les

les chicken":3t6djfkg said:
You make sure those cars are not over loaded when you come back through customs at the severn bridge, you leave Wales free but have to pay to come back in. :wink:

Les
Not if you go through forst of dean :whistle: "outlaws in Barry" :twisted:

I was going to the show today until my credit card statement came in the morning post. My card had been cloned and somebody started spending on airline tickets and hotels - They had spent nearly £4000 on the statement and a further £6000 on transactions yesterday - I had to stop my card so I am unable to make the trip. - May be it was a good thing?

Back