Wpa2

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Obviously I have been akip. No surprise these days tbh. Will look into it. Thanks for posting. Much appreciated.
Regards
Chris

I give the internet 10 years at best before those wretched and IMO pointless IoT devices form even larger botnets and all the DNS servers get taken down. Bye bye the internet.

And while we're on the subject of IT, I predicted years ago when those vile social media platforms like Faecebook and Twatter came out that there would be a very large negative impact especially on vulnerable youngsters. Proved right.

And all those over-engineered touch screens in cars - accidents waiting to happen. Proved right... again.

Pah!

Agreed.
internet as we know it is dead in the water.
And companies who are marketing iot home security are either malicious or stupid.
All foreseeable, largely. Apart from WiFi hub and printer we never got iot kit (tho heaven knows what our old sky box and tv do without telling us) printer is now hardline and router gone, sky disconnected...tv unplugged when not in use.
Even this forum (and most like it) ... hacked to hell ...use at one’s own risk etc.

Back