Worktop pegs ??

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mailee

Established Member
Reaction score
I wonder if anyone here can help me with a problem I faced today? Am doing a kitchen fit and when it came to cut the worktops I found I had lost the pegs for my jig! They are normally with the router in it's case but for some reason had gone? It is the one B&Q sell with small yellow plastic pegs in a clear case of six, anyone know where I might find some new ones? I have of course tried B&Q to be confronted with blank stares and replies of "they only come with the jigs I think". Well what should I have expected really I suppose. I have no idea what make the jig is as there is no name on it so can't persue that avenue. I thought I may send an e-mail to B&Q to see what they say. In the end I had to hire one for £30! Got the job done OK but looks like I may have to buy a new jig if I can't find a set of pegs for it! Good old B&Q! :evil:

Mailee

When I had to get them I got some from Howdens, I dont know if you have a branch near you.

Rgds

Saint

At a pinch you could probably get by with three or so 10mm diameter twist drills and some masking tape. At least that allowed me to position and clamp my jig last time I mislaid the pins (fortunately they turned up again). I think Makita list replacement pins at about £12 to £15 + VAT a set

Scrit

Latest posts

Back