Workshop Tour (WITH MOVING PICTURES!!)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BradNaylor

Established Member
Reaction score
I thought it was about time I did another tour of my workshop, and after discovering that my camera took videos as well as photos (what will they think of next? ;) ) I decided to start a new trend...

Simply click on the picture.

Cheers
Brad

A Benny Hill fan I see
:shock:

images-1.jpg

Nice little workshop you have there!

Was there Ryobi cordless drills in there that I spotted? I have just had to replace my ryobi drill as it has broke, but I was wondering how you find yours and what model is it?

joiner_sim":15szanwd said:
Was there Ryobi cordless drills in there that I spotted? I have just had to replace my ryobi drill as it has broke, but I was wondering how you find yours and what model is it?

No idea mate!

They are Phil's latest purchase. The bloke's as tight as a gnat's chuff and reckons that he's really pushing the boat out upgrading from 'Performance Power'!!

:lol:

BradNaylor":n5mlytl9 said:
No idea mate!

They are Phil's latest purchase. The bloke's as tight as a gnat's chuff and reckons that he's really pushing the boat out upgrading from 'Performance Power'!!

:lol:

S'pose that makes me tight n all then! :oops: The ryobi range are alright, but not sure on how long they last in trade environment, my new ryobi purchase will proove how long they can last now, as its having trade use from day one! > My previous one was used at my home workshop before being kicked out into an industrial shop.

Latest posts

Back