• We invite you to join UKWorkshop.
    Members can turn off viewing Ads!

Workshop space in Bristol

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

py6km

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi folks - hitting a bit of a brick wall with this. I would like to rent some space to set up a little workshop as I simply have no space for this home any more. Does anyone know of anywhere in Bristol that can be rented for this kind of thing? Could either be a small workshop space in a larger facility, a small unit, someone's unused shed etc etc!
Cheers

clogs

just can't decide
Reaction score
my worry for u is theft...no matter how good the
locks etc are.....
whatabout a neighbour, some of the older people like me might want a bit of company...!!!!

py6km

Established Member
Reaction score
I know, that's just something I'll need to deal with I think, as I wouldn't want it to stop me. Unfortunately, there's nobody around me who's got a space for this that's not already taken up with their normal garage mess!

Astrobits

Established Member
Reaction score
How far are you willing to travel?
Locate the nearest Men's Sheds and see if you could use their facilities. I am with the Burnham-on-Sea and Highbridge Men's Shed and we have a fairly comprehensive kit of hand and power tools if needed. We meet on Tuesdays ( session 1 09:45 -12:45, session 2 13:45-16:45; ) Thursdays same times plus evenings and Saturday mornings. You are welcome to drop in for a visit during these times. At the moment we are limiting work slots to 5 per session which are mostly filled on Tuesdays but Thursdays and Saturday generally have slots available.
Nigel

Latest posts