• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted Workshop in North Sheffield (S35-ish)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuart.grimshaw

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
I'm on the lookout for somewhere I can set up a workshop in High Green, Stocksbridge, Chapeltown, Hoyland ... that kind of area. I can't build one at home so that's why I'm on the lookout.

Something about the size of a single garage would be fine, it's only for my hobby stuff so I'm not after a full commercial space. A container would suit too I guess.

You all know what I'm after, secure, dry, electric ... I'd appreciate any ideas where to look. I've already got bookmarks on Righhtmove, the local council property pages etc, but they're mainly commerciqal. I have a regular mooch round Facebook marketplace and get distracted by the tools. I've also asked on Nextdoor.co.uk too.

Cheers for any help 👍

Have a look for the types of self-storage places - some offer shipping containers that come with power and are secure, on a secure site. I know one guy that has one in Leeds that he uses to store and tinker on his motorbikes. If there are places in Leeds, they must be in other places too.

Quick update on this, I found a place via Facebook Marketplace in the end, I enquired about a container that had been used as a beauty studio and while the owner didn’t want it used as a workshop they did have a container coming up over Christmas which pi picked the keys up for over Christmas!

Here’s a quick “tour” 😂

Latest posts

Back