Workshop Heaven

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big John

Established Member
Reaction score
Bought a M42 bandsaw blade from Workshop Heaven in October last year.I'm a hobby user so I was surprised when it failed at the weld last week whilst cutting some 20 mm Hard Maple. Messaged Matthew asking for his thoughts and he arranged for a free replacement. Quality of service I feel worth mentioning both from WSH and the bandsaw suppliers.

Hi John, although we all know how good WH is, its still good when someone takes the time to praise a good deed. We often hear complaints about companies (nothing wrong with that), but we sometimes forget to show how pleased we are when we are treated well.

Well done Matthew and keep up the good work =D> =D> =D>

Cheers

Mike

Mike.C":1ap49nxj said:
Hi John, although we all know how good WH is, its still good when someone takes the time to praise a good deed. We often hear complaints about companies (nothing wrong with that), but we sometimes forget to show how pleased we are when we are treated well.

Well done Matthew and keep up the good work =D> =D> =D>

Cheers

Mike

Yeah I know what you mean - get good customer service, you'll probably tell a person or 2. Get bad service & you'll probably tell everyone. :lol:

Back