• We invite you to join UKWorkshop.
    Members can turn off viewing Ads!

word art

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

Chippygeoff

Established Member
Reaction score
Very nice, I especially like the finish and as usual with everything you post here the workmanship is excellent. Keep them coming.

Wilder

Established Member
Reaction score
This is absolutely lovely, and (as with every piece of work I have seen on here) fills me with awe. My first scroll saw has yet to be delivered, and I cannot imagine EVER being talented enough to make something this complex. I certainly intend to start with much simpler stuff, but who knows.... one bright blue moon I may just be able to achieve some of the wonderful things I have seen. :)

Chris

brian corless

Established Member
Reaction score
Super job you have done there I like the font can you tell me which one it was please and have you got fancy numbers to go with them, also how did you paint the mdf, I do some puzzles mdf and pine, and have trouble painting them can you advice me please your finish is fab thanks again for your good work.
Brian.

puzzler

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Brian
The words were cut from a pattern from the American scroll saw magazine can;t advise on the font
The MDF was spray painted it took 3 thin coats to cover it using an aerosol
Regards puzzler

brian corless

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi puzzeler,
thanks for your advice and all those brill. puzzles you put on site they are the dogs dubbies very superb, (ears)

Brian.

Attachments