word art

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

puzzler

Established Member
Reaction score
Letters cut from 6mm birch ply using no3 blade back is 6mm MDF spray painted

Attachments

• IMG_0111 (640x427).jpg
    IMG_0111 (640x427).jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 950
Very nice, I especially like the finish and as usual with everything you post here the workmanship is excellent. Keep them coming.

This is absolutely lovely, and (as with every piece of work I have seen on here) fills me with awe. My first scroll saw has yet to be delivered, and I cannot imagine EVER being talented enough to make something this complex. I certainly intend to start with much simpler stuff, but who knows.... one bright blue moon I may just be able to achieve some of the wonderful things I have seen. :)

Chris

Super job you have done there I like the font can you tell me which one it was please and have you got fancy numbers to go with them, also how did you paint the mdf, I do some puzzles mdf and pine, and have trouble painting them can you advice me please your finish is fab thanks again for your good work.
Brian.

Hi Brian
The words were cut from a pattern from the American scroll saw magazine can;t advise on the font
The MDF was spray painted it took 3 thin coats to cover it using an aerosol
Regards puzzler

Hi puzzeler,
thanks for your advice and all those brill. puzzles you put on site they are the dogs dubbies very superb, (ears)

Brian.

Attachments

• Just looking.jpg
    Just looking.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 738
Back