Woodworkers' Guild of America

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jetset

Established Member
Reaction score
This organisation is currently offering one year's membership for $1.29 via an ad on Facebook.
But...who are they and is it worth it? (The second year reverts to $72.)

Avoid - you'll get endless emails (more than 1 a day!) to try and get you to spend money. The "content value" is less than minimal IMHO

Avoid - you'll get endless emails (more than 1 a day!) to try and get you to spend money. The "content value" is less than minimal IMHO
Thanks Rob. So basically, it's not even worth $1.29, in your view? :ROFLMAO:
There's probably more value right here, isn't there – and from real world people, too.

I signed up for some free plans, annoyingly can't remember the site name, plans were ok, but the next day and on and off ever since I've had scam emails, pretty much never had them before. worth googling the site and 'scam' or 'safe' before going ahead with anything

I find the Popular Woodworking site quite good. If you accept their mail shots then you occasionally get free plan offers. (I got 5 over the course of Covid). They also offer a digital only membership that I will try over the Christmas break (gives me enough time to scour the site for all the content I want, download it, and then cancel the subscription). That works for other sites as well, but some have a lot more content than others, so leave enough time for lots of searching.

Back