• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Woodwork Magazines approximately 100 (Free, must collect)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meccarroll

Established Member
Reaction score
Approximately 100 woodwork magazines free to whoever collects them.

Please note: Please do not post on here that you will have them, or that you will collect them and ask me fore first dibs. Comments like these sometimes put people off thinking the item is taken and then the poster fails to turn up.

If you would like these magazines then please PM me and we can arrange for you to pick up. I will hold the magazines only for genuine PM's. Sorry but I have had people let me down before.

Items located in Lowestoft Suffolk.
IMG_0136.jpg

IMG_0134.jpg

Hi Meccarroll, new to this forum so not sure if the answer to my question is already here but whereabouts are you? I note it says east Anglia. Also not sure how to PM on this forum.
Cheers. Just looked again and saw located Lowestoft ( must have had a boy look first time around) dont worry bit too far, I am near swaffham Norfolk..

Burty click on his image/avatar to the left of his name. Its blank in this case. My one's a cartoon kid. You'll get options to email and pm there.

Latest posts

Back