• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale INLAY BANDINGS FOR SALE VAST QUANTITY Selling as one lot Price Reduced

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mooeee

Established Member
Reaction score
I have sorted some of the inlay bandings and selling as one lot, anyone wanting more photo's please message me and include you email and I can send over.

There is over 40 bundles some with a few bandings and some with 40/50 1 metre lengths, as all of them are 1 metre except one bundle which is about 800mm.

Please appreciate that this is a vast amount of bandings and a lot of people on here will not be interested but hoping some Woodworkers/Box makers would
be able to find a use for them.
Some of these bandings would be close to £5 per metre strip.

I will also be listing a lot more Veneers.

These are collect only and feel free to come and have a look if you needed to see before buying.

£695 Collected from Stevenage area approx 1.5 miles off of junction 6 of the A1M

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpgIMG20230402121212.jpgIMG20230402121219.jpgIMG20230402124539.jpgIMG20230402124548.jpgIMG20230402124552.jpg

Last edited:
So tempting - if I was a younger man! :)
Yes that's why I'm starting to sell off what I'm not using, (getting to old now myself). Although a big initial outlay, there are more inlays than what photo's can do justice too, hopefully somebody will see the value.

A great collection which I'd love to have but I'm nowhere near you (and it's more than I can afford).

Back