Woodturning courses within striking distance of Oban,Argyll?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John F

Reaction score
As a new woodturner it was great to find this forum - and this is my first post!
I live in Oban, and was wondering if anyone knows of courses within a reasonable distance of this part of the world? Any help or suggestions gratefully received. (hammer) (hammer)

Welcome to the slippery slope.

Can't help on the courses I am afraid but I can vouch for the Whiskey. Oban with a dash of water...mmmmmm

John would probably know if there are any turners around your area. He runs a Club from his workshop too. I don't know whether Morvern is in striking distance of Oban but it would be worth a phone call. He is a very helpful person.

www.john-hodgson.co.uk is his website where you will find contact details.

Phil

Thanks for that guys. glad you like the whiskey Simon, I prefer it neat ! & I'll check out that web site Phil.
Regards John

Not that near to you, but if you are travelling Ullapool way, there was a turner lived on the left about 5 miles south of the town; I'm pretty sure he advertised courses, but can't find any references.

Back