Woodrat now sold

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would never even think of paying more than half the new price for any second hand piece of kit -

As it's very unlikely to come with any warranty neither would I, even if it's "Only been used a few times" and "as new".
Imagine paying out £400 for a s/h Domino, sold in all good faith, only to have it go wrong three months down the line.
Some may see it as a risk worth taking but, not me. I'd rather pay the extra for a new one* with the peace of mind of a Guarantee.

* I have no intention of doing so in the Four C Able.

Philip Streeting":3the7r4z said:
Sorry to have caused a problem with my original entry. You will see that I was not asking for offers but to see if there would be interest here and if there was I would submit a full spec etc and then ask for offers. Maybe the wrong way to do things - I'll know next time not to be lazy.

I hope to have photos here later.

Phil

Just think what you'd like for it and ask for it. If its to high you can always come down.

Of the things I've sold on here all have sold very rapidly with a price attached.

As someone who makes insulting offers for other forum members unwanted stock could I just say in mitigation
I find it difficult to be both the buyer and the seller of an item. If a seller knows they want in excess of £X then say so.
With regard to the 2/3 thing I had always expected ½ price and either a little more or less dependent on condition until I came on this forum.

Here is a selection of pics that will hopefully show the overall condition of the unit plus the extras. You will see there are very few marks on the unit or the router.

Some components including those for dovetailing set have not yet been removed from the original packets.

Package is:

Woodrat + original accessoeries
DeWalt 625E 1/2" 1850w Router
Plunge Bar
Aluminium Guide Rails
Three cutters WR-4-6-50-28, Wr 8-7-24-12, Wr8-7-16-8.
Woodrat maunual plus Mike Humphrey's training manual.

I have added up best listed new prices I can find for all the above and the total comes to £851.

Open to offers. Looking to achieve more than £350 plus delivery which I hope will be viewed as fair. If any further detail pics are required please ask.

Phil

Steve,

Changed my email in my profile and got locked out the Forum for a while so only just picked up your message. Have now sent pm back. Sorry for the delay.

Phil

Hi Phil

I think our PMs crossed in mid air, hopefully you have now seen my latest one. Basically my father-in-law decided to buy a new router in the end, even though I had explained to him what a bonus it would be to upgrade his Litterat to a Bigrat! He wanted the assurance of a warranty in the end. So if others are interested in this kit then feel free to contact Phil (as far as I know it is still for sale?)...

thanks
Steve

Philip Streeting":3lqbpfys said:
Steve,

Changed my email in my profile and got locked out the Forum for a while so only just picked up your message. Have now sent pm back. Sorry for the delay.

Phil

Back