Woodex & Philly

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waka

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Well I was going to bring Philly to Woodex this year, we were going to stay on my narrow Boat which is about 4 miles form the show ground, but it appears that Mrs Philly has put her foot down and won't let him go. So looks like I'll be on my own.

Now everybody say Ah.

Ah-

-ha! So Mrs Philly has finally spotted the connection between hob-nobbing with the Woodkateers at shows and depletion of the household budget? You've had it now, Phil, matey... [-( :lol:

Cheers, Alf

Well :shock:
I am shocked! What a down and dirty attempt to make me look bad.
It's almost as if someone is a bit narky over comments on a recent Ebay win........ :whistle: :lol: :lol: :lol:
For the record - I am playing with my band on the Saturday night. Otherwise I would be there. Honest!
Cheers
Philly :wink:

Good heavens, that's a link to bookmark - know which watering holes to avoid and when... :lol:

So has someone bought something on Ebay then...? :whistle:

Cheers, Alf

That's a great set Philly, shame you are not more local.

Looks like you get repeat bookings too so can't be all that bad :lol:

Cheers, Paul. :D

Paul.J":21ig89oj said:
Waka wrote
So looks like I'll be on my own.
Waka perhaps you could bring Alf. :shock:
Paul.J.

Not sure about this, but I don't think Philly's band do 'Moon River' as sung by AH in a certain breakfast film... :whistle: :lol:

Edit - ....mind you Alf, if you're into a little bribery and corruption, Philly would surely oblige for a little something that's bright and shiney :lol: - Rob

Alf

Tell us more about this ebay purchase! I'm sure mrs Philly will stop him telling us about that to :lol:

I regret I'm not sure I'm built for something described as a narrow boat... :oops: :lol:

Tony, that'd be our huckleberry friend's purchase - I'm 100% Ebay and GM Free. :D

Cheers, Alf

Hi Philly,
I was sure you meant to write "I am playing with my band...saw" until I opened your link.

Looks like you've got plenty of work :)

BTW didn't recognise any ony of those artists (Except the Beatles of course)

He, he...I do like to keep busy, Harvey.
Classic rock and some charty pop rock stuff. If the audience like it, I'm happy.
So you all don't fancy coming to the next gig? I'll get the shandys in?? :lol:
Cheers
Philly :D

Waka":2or6phfk said:
Tis funny you should say that I was in the pub next to the Lord Nelson yesterday having a pensioners lunch.
It's a small world, eh?
Just picked up your pension, had you? :wink: :lol: :lol:
Running for hills......
Philly :D

Latest posts

Back