Wood working spaces to rent

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fionnsworkshop

Reaction score
“Exploring the Buzz Around New Business: Woodworking and Craft Spaces for Rent”

Hey, woodworking and craft community! I wanted to hear your thoughts on the development of new businesses offering fully equipped woodworking and craft spaces for rent. It seems like there’s a growing interest in these shared workshop spaces, and I’d love to hear your views on the matter.

The Rise of Shared Workspaces:
It’s fascinating to witness the rise of shared workspaces, not just for traditional office settings but for hobbyists and artisans as well. As a woodworking enthusiast myself, the concept of having access to well-equipped workshops without the high cost of setting up your own is a game-changer. What’s your take on this shift towards shared woodworking and craft spaces?

Ahh the fabled dreamland, where top quality machines and festool run free.

If and i mean if you are lucky enough to find a bit of bench space somewhere, expect to be paying huge amounts for the privilege of standing in it. Who knows you might even get a customer or two out of being there. After all, nobody wants the 'dog kennel' level of jobs.

Ahh the fabled dreamland, where top quality machines and festool run free.

If and i mean if you are lucky enough to find a bit of bench space somewhere, expect to be paying huge amounts for the privilege of standing in it. Who knows you might even get a customer or two out of being there. After all, nobody wants the 'dog kennel' level of jobs.
Oh my god!!! It'sa short sighted, pessimistic attitude like that that Churchill used to rally the troops who won us the war. NOT! Pxxs off with those useless comments and let's put hull on the map for a place that gives everyone a go. Some will succeed and some will go onto greatness and some will help both to their goals.

I'm in.

I’m thinking it a little strange that we have two new members whose first post each is for and in defence of something I can’t find, Hull workshop space, and I only live 5miles away. Yes it would be good, it would be marvellous, but we all know what these things cost, particularly when pushed through the local government high overheads wringer.
Sorry smells a lot like a rat to me.

The first post looks very likely to be an AI bot from the construct…

Ask all new members to post on sharpening and that would show real members from fake / spam 😀

Haha, they will never create a bot that will be able to get past Jacob on sharpening. . I can picture the smoke and steam now!
eqtXDcr5xC-4.png

Last edited:
Back