women?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodbutcher

Established Member
Reaction score
hi all

some thing that i have always wondered are womens brains wired differently?

why don't they understand when you want to do something but when they want something done it has to be straight away?

just one example of a difference!

woodbutcher

As I have said before, A women is someone who does'nt know what she want's in life and won't be happy until she's got it.

I know, I've now got a black eye to prove it, :lol:

Regards,

Rich.

Got to agree, even a Chinese womans brain is the same. Only saving grace is that I can't understand her when she starts ranting at me.....or so she thinks. :lol:

mailee":1dmicpar said:
I can't understand her when she starts ranting at me..... :lol:

Wouldn't matter what language they used, still wouldn't understand 'em.

Think I'll leg it now.... bye

woodbutcher":gymlj2gs said:
hi all

some thing that i have always wondered are womens brains wired differently?

why don't they understand when you want to do something but when they want something done it has to be straight away?

just one example of a difference!

woodbutcher

I was told by my Father that Women here with both sides of their brains,while guys here with only one side...Thats why I`m in trouble,shes always on the wrong side....

only with one side....

Look chaps, a bit of advice from an old lag (now into 31 years of a life sentence).

Stop trying to make some sense of the female mind - its futile.

It's a little known fact that unlike blokes wot only have two memories (short and long term) women have an additional one for arguments, so that everytime you converse with SWIMBO over seemingly irrelevant trivia like...'I'll start on the decorating next week, promise...' this little snippet gets slotted away in the third memory and is used to devastating effect (to which there is no reply except 'yes dear') four months down the line when you're still in the tuit stage about the bloody painting - Rob

woodbloke":2iyy9gui said:
this little snippet gets slotted away in the third memory and is used to devastating effect four months down the line when you're still in the tuit stage about the bloody painting

And even when they're on the other side of the World, they can somehow see that you haven't started the decorating yet....... :lol:

Cheers :wink:

Paul

Paul Chapman":miy35u4e said:
woodbloke":miy35u4e said:
this little snippet gets slotted away in the third memory and is used to devastating effect four months down the line when you're still in the tuit stage about the bloody painting

And even when they're on the other side of the World, they can somehow see that you haven't started the decorating yet....... :lol:

Cheers :wink:

Paul
...and then some :( - Rob

lurker":e2frtuuv said:
Look chaps, a bit of advice from an old lag (now into 31 years of a life sentence).

Stop trying to make some sense of the female mind - its futile.

Try 37 years life sentence,I get time off for time served....Got a new plan went to the Doctor and had the ears tested,So now I can say I really didn`t here you....works like a charm.

I learnt fairly early on in my marriage that 'I don't care' and 'I don't mind' is the most important distinction you can make in a conversation with the missus.

What colour do you thing the curtains should be? I don't care will get you a week of grief, I don't mind (which to a bloke is the same) shows you have taken an interest, considered the options, and bowed to SWMBO's superior soft furnishings knowledge.

Works for me!

Steve.

davegw":11fcpnzu said:
The best piece of advice I've ever had is have the last word in every argument...

... and make sure it's sorry!

Never go to bed angry.
She may be right,but thats why you married her she knows everything,so you do not have to study anything....Just ask her,when she says I do not know thats your ticket to say See I can be useful also,I`ll do it my way.Now she has no recourse but to let you do it your way.Which by the way you were gonna do it that way in the first place.

Latest posts

Back