• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Wnew Dowelling Jig and Puncher - Full Set-up, Brand New and Unused

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puggers

Established Member
Reaction score
I have inadvertently ordered and received duplicates of the full Wnew dowelling jig and 'multi puncher' that many will be familiar with through the strong recommendations of Denis from Hooked on Wood. He discusses this in episode 27 of his China Tools series found here

I am aware that I am able to return the items for a full refund within the Banggood policy, however, I am responsible for the cost to do so which was absolutely staggering and nearly the full cost of the purchase price in the first place at £119!

I have decided, therefore, that the simplest option open to me is to sell one set of the items and try and recoup as much of my loss as is reasonably possible, whilst hopefully enabling another member to get a bargain.

I can obviously share a copy of the original purchase records with the would-be buyer (and a photo of both unwrapped packages on delivery if necessary) but in the meantime, I have added some photos which adequately show what's available and included.

I'm asking for £90 posted using the original packaging within mainland UK, which is 25% off the Banggood listed price. If the item is preferably collected, I can shave the postage costs off.

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_2048.jpg
    IMG_2048.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2049.jpg
    IMG_2049.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2050.jpg
    IMG_2050.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2051.jpg
    IMG_2051.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2052.jpg
    IMG_2052.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2053.jpg
    IMG_2053.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2055.jpg
    IMG_2055.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 0
I have inadvertently ordered and received duplicates of the full Wnew dowelling jig and 'multi puncher' that many will be familiar with through the strong recommendations of Denis from Hooked on Wood. He discusses this in episode 27 of his China Tools series found here

I am aware that I am able to return the items for a full refund within the Banggood policy, however, I am responsible for the cost to do so which was absolutely staggering and nearly the full cost of the purchase price in the first place at £119!

I have decided, therefore, that the simplest option open to me is to sell one set of the items and try and recoup as much of my loss as is reasonably possible, whilst hopefully enabling another member to get a bargain.

I can obviously share a copy of the original purchase records with the would-be buyer (and a photo of both unwrapped packages on delivery if necessary) but in the meantime, I have added some photos which adequately show what's available and included.

I'm asking for £90 posted using the original packaging within mainland UK, which is 25% off the Banggood listed price. If the item is preferably collected, I can shave the postage costs off.

Thanks

Hi Puggers - I am interested. Will send you a PM.

Back