WIP not the comp update (or part 2)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

martyn2

Established Member
Reaction score
:D well been a bit busy today on a project I started some time ago and first post it here the idea is to add a extension table and a router table to save space.

:da So I built a frame (sorry yes its softwood budget imposed) :? I used pocket screw joints its a good bit of kit
eba00551630f00000004.jpg

:da then put a top on it this is a melamine covered 18mm MDF with a 12 mm as the bottom :oops: then cut ,well routed the hole/ tray out for the router plate :D

Pictures%2FPicture%20007.jpg

Here is a better picture of the hole :!: :?: :evil: not the best bit of work
eba00551630f00000005.jpg

:D the router plate installed and axminster fence
eba00551630f00000008.jpg

eba00551630f00000009.jpg

and both fences

eba00551630f00000006.jpg

I have still got a long way to go and making lots of mistakes :oops: :oops: sorry about the pictures the cheap and cheerful camera and im not the best at it :oops: :cry:

as work continues i will update

:D work safe

martyn :D[/img]

Martyn looking really good. I am :mrgreen: at that amount of router space. I must do something with my router table.

Bean

Waka":1bkgrnj5 said:
Martyn

Looking really good, when's the test drive day?

:D thanks guys i should think the test drive will be a few weeks away i want to put a self contained dust extraction :? and need to do the electrics :shock: and then get a buckett load of filler to fill all the mistakes :oops:

martyn

I wouldn't worry about that hole too much. With the routalift in place and when you're routing happily away, you'll forget ALL about it.

Anyway, with the good job you've done so far on this you'll only soon be in the market for new cutters, more timber and it's only THEN you might have something to worry about! :wink:

Latest posts

Back