Who's a happy bunney now then!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sent Hegner an email this morning enquiring about the order, had a reply that everything is alright but just waiting for the quick release to come back into stock, should be here early part of next week.

Hi All,

Well I had a meet up with the owner of one of the many pet super stores around our area. I took in three sample bird boxes I had made for him to have a look at to my surprise he wanted all three boxes and we agreed a price of £5 for each one. I have to get cracking now as he wants more of the same. Happy days.

Graham.

Can’t be bad, at least you will be able to cover the cost of materials for these and possibly some other projects. :wink:

Take care.

Chris R.

ChrisR":37szx4ic said:
Graham.

Can’t be bad, at least you will be able to cover the cost of materials for these and possibly some other projects. :wink:

Take care.

Chris R.

Thanks Chris, The cost of materials is free it's old pallets that I collect from various locations near where I live. One good sauce is B&Q apparently they have to pay to have the pallets returned so leave them outside their gates hoping somebody will take them away.

It's not going to make me a millionaire over night lol but it's nice to earn a few pound doing something you enjoy.

looks great,i too use a hegner , a multicut 2 ,and find it too be great,
i do a lot of potraits,so i immedietly purchased the quick clamp ,too speed up blade change and use,
previously i used a scheppach deco tronic,and the only thing i miss from it is the variable speed it had,
best of luck with the new saw.

james coleman":1p60dldg said:
looks great,i too use a hegner , a multicut 2 ,and find it too be great,
i do a lot of potraits,so i immedietly purchased the quick clamp ,too speed up blade change and use,
previously i used a scheppach deco tronic,and the only thing i miss from it is the variable speed it had,
best of luck with the new saw.

Thanks James, I had the quick clamp and the dust extractor delivered yesterday and fitted straight on. Looking on the Hegner wedsite it looks like there is a variable speed control available for the multicut 2, it's a bit expensive at over £130 but if it's something you can't do without it's available.

Latest posts

Back