Who said romance is dead ?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loz

Established Member
Reaction score
My Long time Fianacee and I got married last friday - 8th Feb, been a week now !,

Anyhow - last night for valentines guess what she had bought me ? - no chocolates or flowers - no ,

An rp3500 scroll lever chuck for lucy ( my lathe ) !!!

I feel so special ! :)

Congratulations to you both!

Sounds like you won't have to do any training :lol:

Ain't love special....my 34 year old flame bought me my lathe for Christmas and shouts'STOP' when she sees ans wood lying around. I hope that your marriage is as successful :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pete

Likewise well done Loz and I hope you two of you will be very happy together.
Oh and your wife as well.

But seriously the best of luck to you both.
Regards
Ken

congrats. wish you all the best :) sounds like you have a good un there :wink:

Well done Loz, you know how to pick'em. Dont give her a key for the workshop.Buy one of thoes Battery door chimes they work up to 100 yds and tell her to ring it when she wants you.Hard to hear over running machinery. Only fooling , may you both have a life as good as you want it to be. Regards and best wishes Boysie :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Congratulations on you marriage, I got for valentines day is 2packs of sand paper and some wood but I already have a chuck.

OK,

Learnign curve continues to grow faster than i can keep up,

Bowl at weekend, turned a nice profile for sides, nice foot, reverse chucked on my new chuck by gripping a tenon i had made inside the bowl foot.

Hollowed out nicely - finshed,

sat it down - and - WOBBLE.

My tenon was proud of the foot by a few mil, and it wont sit !

I had to laugh.

Loz

Latest posts

Back