white or yellow

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are of course a number of different aliphatic resins by formulation and the sales people's problem would likely have been how to convince us that Tite Bond, for example, was superior to ordinary white glues.
Salesmen, like estate agents, have always managed to make words mean what they think they should mean.

Roy.

I use titebond for my glueups and Titebond 111 for outdoor use.I tried Gorilla glue but if you don`t use it in a couple of days it goes bad.The Titebond stuff if you upside down the bottle you`ll lose the skim coat on the top of the bottle.Or you can use the bottle with the spout up the side like Norm does no problems.
The yellow glues will break any place but the joint thats glued up.I tried that too...Titebond that is.
We use a super glue for models,you apply it to one side then squirt the other side with a activator and press the two together its done,set right now,better be right the first time.
We use Elmers for paper or cardboard applications.Its like using flour as an adhesive in paper and model making.

Back