Which is your favourite tool shop on-line?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally,use Axminster,Screwfix,Machine Mart,and have bought good new stuff off e-bay.
How about you ?

And welcome to the forum :D

Andrew

Axminster from me, althought Rutlands seems good too

Lee Valley, then Axminster.

Noel

Welcome to the forum, Dodge.

Classic Hand Tools (well this is the Hand Tools board) - lousy site set up, mind you, but oh-so-droolable goodies. :oops:

Cheers, Alf

have to agree - axminster and classic hand tools - a few of the US companies occasionally for some of their gadgets which i can't source on this continent - oh and i have used Dieter Schmid a good few times in Germany (great service)

Lee Valley is the one that I use the most. Can't fault the service.

Have also bought stuff from Axminster, Woodcraft, Tools for Working Wood, Dieter Schmid and Lie-Nielsen (USA) with no problems.

Axminster usually have everything i want for my woodworking. Easy to use site, although the search isnt great sometimes :cry:

Hitch":8iupy0qq said:
Axminster ... Easy to use site, although the search isnt great sometimes :cry:

All the time you mean! :roll: :D

Add another vote for Axminster, but I've bought a couple of power tools from D&M and their prices are good, and delivery is always quick. Service is good too, they always get back to me quickly re any queries. And it's worth spending some time on their site, they have a lot more hand tools than you might initially think.

Ian - that is one sickening 'camouflaged gloat' ... :wink: The implication that you regularly browse and buy from this 'Holtey' site has me reaching for my shotgun...

Back