Where to sell left over veneer boards

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

als427

Reaction score
hi , any advice where to sell leftover 8' x 4' veneered boards - have a selection from jobs over the last 10 odd years.some quite valuable.

Moderator Edit: You might have noticed this post has been edited to remove any attempt to sell outside of the For Sale forum. Also, your post count dropped after removing your meaningless posts to gain access to the For Sale forum. Attempts to bypass the rules are not allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here - for sale section
ebay - possibly , my daughter purchased quite a few fram material locally from ex stock, framers shutting down etc
or even your local social media - like next door or local facebook market place

quite expensive these days sheets of 8'x4' assuming of course they are in good condition and flat

I know of a website in London that was setup to deal with builders left over stuff from construction, but it doesn't seemed to have changed recently and map is still all wrong -so not sure its working as well as the concept was a while back

NOT NOT NOT a recommendation , as i really have NO idea , just was brought to my attention by a company i know (maintain website) and sold on or at least out items on the site.
https://mybuildmate.co.uk/

i only have 35 posts and I did at least start a new post in the thread and it had Save at the bottom
maybe report to moderators , that you cannot post in that forum

i only have 35 posts and I did at least start a new post in the thread and it had Save at the bottom
maybe report to moderators , that you cannot post in that forum

You should be fine now @Etaf .
I believe that one needs to have made a minimum of 25 before
being able to use the For Sale section. :giggle: (y)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back