Where can I find these? (Drawer organisers)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm looking for something like the following :

gallery-c1-1.png

I know lots of places sell little baskets and things, but I am specifically looking for something that has different sizes that all fit togeather.

NazNomad":3d7dtjei said:
http://www.richardsonsuk.co.uk/lista-storage-products/c161?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIkdaxi6St2AIVrL3tCh3IqQU5EAAYASAAEgLYj_D_BwE

that would be perfect it they did them slightly bigger! .. thanks though

They fit up to 1023mm x 725mm, in three different heights and have a grid spacing of 17mm. You can pretty much make the compartments any size you want.

It MAY also help you to try (shock horror!) IKEA!

I don't know about UK but I guess they're much the same all over - in ours, the Kitchens Dept have all sorts of "knick-knacks" which I've found helpful several times for such things as drawer dividers, racks (originally for saucepans & lids) etc, etc, some of which I've found quite useful for my shop. Prices are sensible, quality is good, and IF you can find your way out to the Check Out they're worth a try IMO.

HTH

AES

Edit: And a P.S. Again I don't know about UK, but here all our chain DIY Emporia (we have 3) all have a huge range of such stuff to fit mobile (hand carry) cases, vans, and workshop drawers, etc. Quite expensive often, but huge ranges by several manufacturers. Maybe UK too?

NazNomad":3sabtsfj said:
They fit up to 1023mm x 725mm, in three different heights and have a grid spacing of 17mm. You can pretty much make the compartments any size you want.
Do you mean the partition things? That's not really what I am after. I assume you also need their drawers or draw sides for that to work. I was after something like the red boxes.

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

AES":3d9h1vup said:
It MAY also help you to try (shock horror!) IKEA!

I don't know about UK but I guess they're much the same all over - in ours, the Kitchens Dept have all sorts of "knick-knacks" which I've found helpful several times for such things as drawer dividers, racks (originally for saucepans & lids) etc, etc, some of which I've found quite useful for my shop. Prices are sensible, quality is good, and IF you can find your way out to the Check Out they're worth a try IMO.

HTH

AES

Edit: And a P.S. Again I don't know about UK, but here all our chain DIY Emporia (we have 3) all have a huge range of such stuff to fit mobile (hand carry) cases, vans, and workshop drawers, etc. Quite expensive often, but huge ranges by several manufacturers. Maybe UK too?
Yes, IKEA is great, but a bit of a trek from me, and their delivery prices are silly. I do hope to visit one of the closer stores one day soon though as they do have some interesting bits!

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

Back