Website

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

I get most of my commissions through my website

It's only a home-made jobby I put together myself using a £50 program from PC World but it works great for me.

Every Saturday I get an email from my ISP telling me how many hits I've had on the website in the previous week. This is normally between 300 & 500, from which I can reckon on around half a dozen firm enquiries.

This morning's email told me I'd had 2863 hits!!!

I spent an excited hour or so running half a ton of oak through the thicknesser in anticipation of the orders (and deposits) about to come flooding in...

...and then I realised.

It was you ****** lot! (homer)

Thank the Lord I'm not on pay per click

My browser had some problems with text overlapping basically the black text overlaps the green.

Text layout appears to need some control

Navigation boxes also had some overlap.

Thanks for that.

I had to do a bit of tweaking with fonts the other week and thought everything was OK now. I'll have another look

Dunk

Big Dunk":2d3vb3f9 said:
I spent an excited hour or so running half a ton of oak through the thicknesser in anticipation of the orders (and deposits) about to come flooding in...

...and then I realised.

It was you ****** lot! (homer)
Well If we PM our addresses you can send the Oak, we don't charge to dispose of it for you. :roll:

Nice site I was on of these visitors, if you add an address then we will look at it. 8)

Yep, I had a little peek too. IT'S YOUR OWN FAULT!! :lol: :lol: You told us about the site.....And........Well.......All of us lot.......Being nosey.....Errr........Naturally inquisitive....We went & had a look.

Oh, & Dunk, we're all placing our orders, assuming we get our ukw members' 98% discount :D And of course we all demand delivery on the same day.....Around 11am is fine thanks mate. :lol:

Cheers Dunk, Nice site mate.

Sliver.

Big Dunk":1ir9dp9v said:
. This is normally between 300 & 500, from which I can reckon on around half a dozen firm enquiries.

That's a good hit rate. Do you do any active marketing on the internet to achieve this? Or do you have any idea what makes people navigate to your site?

Back