Weather.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gary

Established Member
Reaction score
Radio 5 Live have just reported that the weather is so bad in Sunderland that some lass has just put her knickers back on!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Gary":kcoupgks said:
Radio 5 Live have just reported that the weather is so bad in Sunderland that some lass has just put her knickers back on!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Naaa

Bloody reporters - never been known to happen :lol:

Reminds me of the time I pulled into a shopping centre carpark to get directions and a young lass was bending over putting shopping into the boot of the car.
She was going commando :shock: . I had to rub my eyes to make sure I wasn't seeing things :wink:
Terrible it shouldn't be allowed :lol: Was the midst of summer though

Alan Jones":3z7y4z8y said:
..and a young lass was bending over ... going commando :

Seen many things in life - but not that one. :lol: Mind you if I stop building the shed and doing up the house, i.e. get out more - you never know! :lol:

Alan Jones":y2oweo8d said:
Reminds me of the time I pulled into a shopping centre carpark to get directions and a young lass was bending over putting shopping into the boot of the car.
She was going commando.

Was that in Sunderland too. :lol:

Alan Jones":3gg5r412 said:
She was going commando

At least is is somewhere to park the push bike

CNC Paul":2zkoglo9 said:
Alan Jones":2zkoglo9 said:
She was going commando

At least is is somewhere to park the push bike

I wonder if she was winking at him. [-X

Ok I'll get my coat.

She had a "W" tattooed on each cheek. She wasn't much to look at, but when she bent over - "WoW" !

Back