Watch out, mr. Beuker is a fraud.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mr Beuker has indeed be proved a fraud.
The work, or at least planing bench/work stand was made by a gentleman going by the name of Touh over on a Dutch woodworking forum (woodworking.nl)
Mr. Beuker and his posts have now been removed from the forum, and we can only hope that he receives the proper psychological help before he finds himself on rooftop with a long range rifle.

Like I said in the thread he first cropped up in, it stretched credulity that he wasn't the OP returned after that account was banned.

So was he also the boat man ?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

ColeyS1":25kbw2ra said:
So was he also the boat man ?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

[office space voice] well, I wouldn't say he was actually a boat man......other than to have pictures of other peoples' boats[/office space voice off...}

Ironically perhaps, this thread has made me re-evaluate the way I too have falsely presented myself on UKW since I joined. :oops: :oops: :oops:
I feel shamed by my behaviour and moved to admit that I have pulled the wool so well over so many of your trusting eyes. I hope you will forgive me and in time perhaps I can come to terms with my shame, my empty existence, my deep need for the acceptance and indeed the admiration of strangers.
Perhaps (in my case) it was related to Mummy helping me fall down the stairs three times. A week. Every Month. For 14 years. Perhaps not. We'll probably never know.

If I'm honest, and if I can't be honest now when can I be, I feel most deeply shamed toward those of you who I have 'met' in real life. Andy T, that wasn't really me abseiling in Bristol when you popped by to say Hi, it was in fact a stunt double. Paddy, when you so kindly offered to plane my work bench, that too. Stunt double. Just the other day when I 'popped in' to Coote's place to pick up your generous offer of a free router table, that too. Stunt double. (Ps Coote, That wasn't even a real bottle of wine. You probably shouldn't drink that mate. Just saying.... Feel a bit guilty about that one tbh).

For those who have been generous in their time, advice and experience, those who have taken time and money to send me stuff for free, or offered to help I hang my head.

Nahhh, not really. I'm not sorry at all!
The truth is I'm not a half ars*ed bumbling amateur 'messing about in my shed' and getting stuff wrong all the time at all. I employed a team of accountants, market research/advertising gurus and specially installed a free range vegan Javan badger bum coffee stand at HQ (£19 pound a cup so not all bad then) to keep them happy. The info they (and all your posts) generated will grow the business for years.

I'm actually the CEO of Oakfurniturelend * You can see me in the adverts. I'm the chubber. Gold fer the price of silveeeer . Yaaaar. Yaaaaarrr mugs! Muhahahhahah!

(*note to Mods: OakFurniturelend, that should be enough to prevent the lawsuit.....)

There are some weird folks around that's for sure.
We all need to be careful about taking stuff on here at face value.
But then on the other hand there are folks who are genuinely so damn good it's hard to believe at times someone can be so skilled.
I must admit I rather miss site seven as he (or she) was quite entertaining.

I feel your pain bm101.
I have become a recluse, as every time I go out in a public place I get mistaken for that David gandy bloke.

What the bald lad? The 'eye for an eye makes the whole world blind' fella?

Maybe Bueker is Paul Nuttall in real life???

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

On a cold and wet morning I had the spare time to look for the plane that Beuker said he'd just received....Record No 3, boxed.

I did find it on the auction website, purchased approximately 10 weeks earlier than his post, the photo he posted on here wasn't one of the ones used in the auction advert. I really nailed the ID of the plane (by the original box Blue, and the top edge of label was damaged) that featured in his post in this forum and the original auction ad.

Would that mean the "buyer" was possibly the real identity of this chap?
Would it be also possible that the seller could be a member of this forum/known and have this persons postal details ?

I just looked back at "completed sales" and found one that I had clicked on previously NEW BOXED RECORD No 3 WOOD PLANE. sold 27 feb 2017.

Shame this post wasn't a few weeks earlier then the ad would still have been available to view.
Sale date I recall being late Jan/early February 2017.

Well back to watching rain dribbling down the windowsill...Absolutely riveting :lol:

Regards,
Dave

Not out of the reasonable realm to find that he'd actually bought a plane but stole all of the pictures of things that he "made".

I think he was parroting Jacob with the sharpening stuff, but found it odd that he was boasting about using relatively new waterstones (sigma power) that a professed old timer wouldn't have bothered to try.

Sigma Power? Didn't Scotty from Star Trek warn us not to take it there? "Oh no, Captain she'll break into pieces at Sigma Power...."

These people, I mean these people, are just marketing geniuses. No two ways about it. Oh wait, it's actually Sigma Power Select II. Well, harruummpphh!

Well I read a Reddit thread the same week that he posted with a Dutch person claiming to have bought the Record no 3. I saved his username and compared his manner of speaking with the Reddit profile and it matches quite well, so I think he did genuinely purchase it.

Still, what a tit for the other stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back