Wardrobe

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been videoing this as I've gone along. It's one of the many reasons this has taken so long.

I've got all new kit and I'm still learning to use it, so the later episodes are noticeably better than the earlier ones, but here is the trailer. If you do enjoy it, please remember to like and share, it matters. It's the only way that this will get a wider audience. After all, there is no point in making videos that are seen by just a handful of UK woodies, is there? :)

[youtube]myfdxzWwy_g[/youtube]

Enjoy!

Thank you Rob, much appreciated.

There will be 10 episodes in total, they are not all ready for publication yet. But here is Part 1 - The one about planning the project.

[youtube]2sIrLtijyYQ[/youtube]

Enjoy!

Great videos Steve. I have to say that I didn't get the impact of the motifs until I saw the video. They look great. Looking forward to the table build. No pressure :lol:

I like the videos ( not so much for the actual woodworking side, mainly because as you can imagine I do things differently as a commercial enterprise) very well presented and also really calm, I can't stand shouty videos from know it alls.

The plinth is arguably the most involved part of the build, hence the length of this video. Designed to appeal to insomniacs...

Part 5 - The one about building the plinth:

[youtube]reI7hyvy7bs[/youtube]

Edit - replacement file due to some very weird behaviour!

Steve Maskery":32mnlkv6 said:
At least it's not as bad as having my flies open for an entire scene...

I'll take your word on that, don't really want to go looking for it............. :shock: :lol: :lol:

These are top notch videos Steve. No faff - you just get straight into it. And I like how you show the use of rods and also how to make the router stabilising jig (copied that idea). Thanks.

Some mounting hardware arrived this week, so I now have a mirror on the inside of the door.

mirror.jpg

Attachments

• mirror.jpg
    mirror.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 340
If you're wondering what to make next, could I suggest a bigger bedside table? :D

At least you didn't commit the classic eBay blunder of photographing the mirror while dressed only in your underwear...

Back