Wanted : woodturning magazines

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jammie*dodger

Established Member
Reaction score
If anyone has any old woodturning magazines they don't want anymore i'd be happy to take them off your hands. Let me know what you've got and how much you want for them please?
Cheers, Rob.

Hi Rob,

I can get you plenty of mags but postage is a killer. Can arange for collection if you're down south (Surrey) otherwise cost of mags and postage is more than a GMC back issue.

David

likewise i have lots that you could have free ( swimbo wants me to clear them out anyway) - but like he said ^ ^ postage is a puppy - where are you ?

If you are in the wilts, bucks, berks, oxon, glos, somerset area i can probably drop them off. Otherwise you'd need to come here.

Likewisw, masses of them here, off J6/7 M3 Basingstoke, Hampshire, but impracticable to post.

Offers open to others too of course :D

Cheers, Paul :D

Thanks for the offers everyone. I guess you're all correct, postage would be the killer. If there's anyone within 30 miles or so of Cambridge then please let me know.

Cheers, Rob.

Rob - i'm in Haverhill (19miles from Cambridge). I've only got 6 woodturning mags, but 30 goodwoodworking and british woodworking 1-9. PM if interested

postage might not be that bad you can send up to 20kg with royal mail for £11.50 ish and upto 35kg with some of the couriers on parceltogo for £15 ish
it might be worth getting 10 magazines and weighing them to see how many you could send for how much money.

I bought some back issues off eBay and the price was not prohibitive via courier (8.99 for 25kg I think).

If anyone had any american or australian mags I'd be very interested.

oddsocks":2eqwpux8 said:
Rob - i'm in Haverhill (19miles from Cambridge). I've only got 6 woodturning mags, but 30 goodwoodworking and british woodworking 1-9. PM if interested

I would be interested in the British woodworking mags if they are still available
Martyn

martyn - i note that you are bloody miles from cambridge :D - however you arent that far from me - i dont have many british woodworkings, but i hve loads of practical woodworking, good wood working, and trad wood working , plus wood turning and wood turner

pm me if your interested.

Martyn":3cacuebj said:
oddsocks":3cacuebj said:

I would be interested in the British woodworking mags if they are still available
Martyn

Martyn, I offered the mags to jammie dodger (via PM exchange), but if he wants just the woodturning ones then I'll PM you once i've sorted details out with him

I'd like a look through them but what i'll do is pick them up from Haverhill and then arrange some way to get them to you after i've had a read. Is that ok?
Cheers, Rob.

jammie*dodger":394nr6wf said:
I'd like a look through them but what i'll do is pick them up from Haverhill and then arrange some way to get them to you after i've had a read. Is that ok?
Cheers, Rob.

deleted as have just promised mine to martyn

Latest posts

Back