Walnut

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nev Hallam

Established Member
Reaction score
Have Just installed a pair of Walnut shaker sliding doors in my house.
as they are sliding they have a track bearing system, it spans 10' in total or 3050, maybe a couple mm over. Anyways I need to make a pelmit to hide the track, I decided to make it from American Walnut to match the doors. I need it to be about 140-150mm wide x 3055+ long. I'll also need 2 return peices of 70x140-150. I'm also happy to span it in 2 peices I'll just use a detail cloaking peice as a feature of some kind. I'm also happy to use a vaneerd mdf. My issue is because I only need a small amount I was wondering if anyone knew of where I could source it for a decent price or even if anyone had any about they would sell me.

I live in leicestershire, let me know.

Thanks

If you'd rather have it in one piece (I would) you can buy ABW veneered mdf 3050mm X 1220mm. The only off cut I have is 100mm wide and I'm miles away from you but hopefully someone will help

id sooner have it in once peice yes, but id sooner have 2 sections of real walnut over 1 section of veneered. Ill just make a feature from the cloaking piece. I was hoping not to buy a 10x4 sheet of veneer as I only require 150mm strip of it.
But Thanks anyway.

Latest posts

Back