Walnut four poster and ottoman

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

I said I would post a larger picture of my avatar when I had a chance, well here it is.

Made it about a year ago with 2 matching ottomans.

Solid walnut, raised and field panels, ebony highlights.

the internals were of solid beech and beech sprung slats.

Dismantles into 2 ends, 2 sides and the top.

pc210004jb0.jpg

Making some wardobes to match it at the moment, won't be done until december though.
The bedside cabinets are nothing to do with me!!!!!!

I am lost for words, magnificent comes to mind readily though. That is one beautiful bed mate! I have made ones in pine before but never as grand as that. Do you give lessons. :D

Superb senior! Very nice indeedy!

Surely a client that goes for that lot and the wardrobes too could spring for a couple of matching bedside cabinets as well?? :?

I couldn't agree with you more Scott, he ordered them a couple of months later.

He's an excellent client, as one order is finished another is confirmed, no time constraints, do it when you can.

Russians, you got to love um!!!!

The posts are 125mm square, didn't even try and get hold of that width, the posts are laminated 3 pieces.

Thanks for the good comments, this is one of my favourite pieces because I really believe it will still be around in a couple of hundred years.
Maybe "antiques roadshow 2220"

Senior

Nothing I can say thats not already been said, beautiful craftmanship, you must be proud of it, and yes you're right it probably will be around in a couple of hundred years.

Latest posts

Back