Wadkin and Startrite advice please

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blimey chaps - thanks for all the info, still can't work out how to reply to one particular message - hence the "identical beast" confusion!

I have an AGS10 with two extension tables - so Dave L you are welcome to one, if you can find me a fence!!

I already have an inverter that runs my metal working lathe, but the motor on the saw is not compatible unfortunately. And anyway one inverter on a domestic supply is probably one to many!

The sliding table would be a luxury as I can make do with a homemade cross slide until one turns up, but I would be most obliged if folks could keep their eyes open.

Very impressed with this forum and I look forward to racking more of the woodworking brains over the coming months.

Cheers,
ps Not completely toeless, but still a little clueless!!

Misterfish,

I have a Startrite 352 bandsaw. I also have a manual which I can copy for you. The bandsaw is so simple that the manual really adds no new knowledge but id you want it I will copy it and post it to you.

Drop me a PM with your address. It might take me a few days

regards

Alan

Back