• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Wadkin AGS10 Fence for Sale.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deema

Established Member
Reaction score
I’m selling a few bits, having a clear out of some of the stash of parts @Sideways and I have accumulated restoring machines. The first is a complete fence unit. I have to say that @AdeB has first dibs on this part as it was his thread that stimulated the sale of this part. So, it’s a complete fence, with all the bits. It’s a little shabby but works as it should. The long nickel plated fence itself has some dents on the side that isn’t towards the blade, but the working side looks straight. I’ve taken off the wooden fence it had so you can see it. The dents were caused by over ambitious tightening of the screws that held it on! This is typical for these fences. The locking handle is bent, but could be straightened with a bit of gentle tapping.
The best bit is that the micro adjust looks to be almost as new with almost no signs of wear. These are usually badly worn and are very expensive to buy as a replacement (£142.80 delivered from Advanced Machinery).
The castings are all perfect, no cracks or damage.
Sorry about some of the photos, not sure what happened, and I can update them if required. Collection preferred, but can ship at cost, not sure how much that would be, but a quick look at Parcelforce suggests around £20. You can of course arrange your own currier to collect.
Located CW6

Im looking for £100

IMG_2505.jpeg
IMG_2504.jpeg
IMG_2503.jpeg
IMG_2502.jpeg
IMG_2501.jpeg
IMG_2500.jpeg
IMG_2499.jpeg
IMG_2498.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m away right now, but would be seriously interested, if still available when I’m back. I’m in CW8, so collection no problem.

Ta

I’m selling a few bits, having a clear out of some of the stash of parts @Sideways and I have accumulated restoring machines. The first is a complete fence unit. I have to say that @AdeB has first dibs on this part as it was his thread that stimulated the sale of this part. So, it’s a complete fence, with all the bits. It’s a little shabby but works as it should. The long nickel plated fence itself has some dents on the side that isn’t towards the blade, but the working side looks straight. I’ve taken off the wooden fence it had so you can see it. The dents were caused by over ambitious tightening of the screws that held it on! This is typical for these fences. The locking handle is bent, but could be straightened with a bit of gentle tapping.
The best bit is that the micro adjust looks to be almost as new with almost no signs of wear. These are usually badly worn and are very expensive to buy as a replacement (£142.80 delivered from Advanced Machinery).
The castings are all perfect, no cracks or damage.
Sorry about some of the photos, not sure what happened, and I can update them if required. Collection preferred, but can ship at cost, not sure how much that would be, but a quick look at Parcelforce suggests around £20. You can of course arrange your own currier to collect.
Located CW6

Im looking for £100

View attachment 158032View attachment 158033View attachment 158034View attachment 158035View attachment 158036View attachment 158037View attachment 158038View attachment 158039
Yes please Deema, I would like the whole fence please.
Thanks again.

Back