W16 at NEC

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glynne":34jwc54y said:
I've registered and was thinking of going on Sunday.
I went in 2014 and whilst it was predominantly for the big boys, I still enjoyed seeing what was on show.
They are obviously very keen for visitors as a very nice lady rang me yesterday to encourage me to go and also sent a link to register for the demonstrations.
I just need to check if the parking is free or not because the NEC is up to £10 which is enough if you're out for a full day but a bit much for only a hour or so.

A fellow Suttonion

Mark-numbers":38n9jb4u said:
jackss565":38n9jb4u said:
Went today, thoroughly good show for medium/larger users. Got a very good deal on a Format 4 thicknesser and a briquette maker. Now just got to wait till December for delivery.

where did you get the briquette maker from? I was there for a shredder and a Briquette maker!!

We went with the compacto Fox 60 in the end, German made, good quality and very good pricing. They also do a shredder, but didn't look at it in any detail as we don't need one.

jackss565":2y6ahuoi said:
Mark-numbers":2y6ahuoi said:
jackss565":2y6ahuoi said:
Went today, thoroughly good show for medium/larger users. Got a very good deal on a Format 4 thicknesser and a briquette maker. Now just got to wait till December for delivery.

where did you get the briquette maker from? I was there for a shredder and a Briquette maker!!

We went with the compacto Fox 60 in the end, German made, good quality and very good pricing. They also do a shredder, but didn't look at it in any detail as we don't need one.

Funnily enough they are the ones I favoured, I've also bought a felder edgbander g680 - good bit of kit! I will see delivery of that in November, hopefully see the shredder etc sooner!!

They looked the best built of the ones I looked at. I was also very impressed by the engineers, both guys really seemed to know the product. They were quoting 3 weeks for our briquette maker to be delivered so not too long to wait. We are going to have to wait until late December for the thicknesser.

well ended up going for just the shredder in this instance, as i cannot get the briquette maker under my extractor!!

I am hoping to a see a decent benefit from this, i.e. cleaner, healthier workshop for all the lads.

I am hoping I have got the briquette maker sorted elsewhere?!

I went to the show but was a little disappointed as it was really industrial, had a great time at the Festool stand , they have some wicked tools that they were demonstrating

Latest posts

Back