Mac Timbers back from the ashes for first open day 11th June 2023

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toolsntat

Yep, I collect tools and tat
Reaction score
How wonderful it is to bring you the news that Rene and Mike Cawthorne have put aside the heartache of the terrible fire that, a little over a year ago, destroyed their business to now be in a position to reopen and have one of their Sunday open days.
All those that helped towards this goal should proud to see this achievement and I know Rene and Mike are eternally grateful to all concerned.
I'm hoping to get along with a small display and it would be lovely to see anyone who cares for a run out to this beautiful area of Northamptonshire.
If you click on the link you will find more information and details of what has happened and going to happen.

https://mactimbers.com/
Cheers and best wishes to Rene and Mike from Andy and Kim

Last edited:
Andy beat me to it - but please do come along and support these wonderful folks, Mike and Rene have such passion for all things woodworking and craft related, its a great day to come and see the new workshop, sawmill demonstration and browse the impressive stock of timber all this despite the devastating fire just over 1yr ago which destroyed everything.

Just to pop this back on the radar incase anyone is looking for a "jolly" next Sunday.

If it seems a bit far away I'd say combined with a visit to the local picturesque area it makes for a beautiful day out.

Cheers, Andy

I've never been here before, but it's only about 45 minutes from me so I may pop in. What sort of stuff do they sell? I have limited milling abilities in my little shop.

I've never been here before, but it's only about 45 minutes from me so I may pop in. What sort of stuff do they sell? I have limited milling abilities in my little shop.
It would be lovely to see you.
As a rule Mike has a broad selection of timbers which he will cut and plane to your requirements on the day, more in depth cutting lists may require a little longer.

Cheers, Andy

Back