Members can turn off viewing Ads!

virginmedia !!!!!!!!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

Cowboy _Builder

Established Member
Reaction score
Jonzjob":2m5ktffr said:
You just wait till you get to our speed mate. You get pages before you've even thought about them! 1/2 meg! Impressed eh, eat yer heart out! 8)
I had 1/2 meg here in Spain and it cost €45 a month ,then they took it off me and gave me 4 meg for the same money :D .... I was very dissapointed ,I wanted 20 meg like i have in our UK house.... :roll:

Jonzjob

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Ex nr Carcassonne, S France. Now NW Wilts, UK
We are 5 1/2km from the exchange so just outside the limit for 1 meg, but there is talk of them installing fibre optics so that will help, especially if they do it within my lifetime :mrgreen:

Blister

Established Member
Reaction score
I thought Broadband in Devon was a group of musicians playing a wide variety of music :lol:

Lons

Established Member
Reaction score
:cry: :cry: :cry:
I can only get 8mb and not a cat in hells chance of those speeds in the forseeable futere. :mrgreen:

Karl

Established Member
Reaction score
I was quite surprised by some of the speeds you guys have (even those on a lowly 10meg). So tested mine.

I'm not on Virgin (not on the network apparently).

Cheers

Karl

Benchwayze

Established Member
Reaction score
I am supposed to have received an upgrade for free. But so far, I can't see any difference. It still takes an age to load up some pages, and downloading Iplayer is hopeless. :roll:

Cegidfa

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't know, you townies are spoiled. Out here in the backwoods we have 400Kb on a good day, unless it rains, then we have 0Kb for a while... :cry: :cry: :)

Regards...Dick.