Video from The European Woodworking Show

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tom for those of us that live so far out of the way there is not much chance of getting to these shops your videos were a rarw treat.

Thanks a lot mate

Mike

Excellent, Tom, excellent. You can operate your camera better than I can operate mine, that's for sure.

Still, can't stop to chat, I've a got a new product to launch.

Toodle-pip.

Steve

Thanks guys

Steve, I think you're being a little too kind there. My camera skills have a long way to go. ;)

I'm having some trouble with the auto-focus on mine these days. I've shot most of my latest on manual. That's fine just as long as I remember to actually focus at all. A couple of scenes I had to re-shoot because I'd done them at the wrong focal distance. :oops:

What camera are you using and where is the music from?
S

Yeh I was manually focusing on about 50% of the footage. But it was literally the first time I'd used the camera and first time I'd shot anything in manual. The camera was an XHA1, on loan. The music is a royalty free track.

Thanks for the video, I particularly liked the short piece on the Japanese woodworker. Are there any further shots? Do all Japanese work at this great rate of knots?

Regards Keith

Hi Keith, I do have some more, I will put another sequence together for you. Though I could have sat there all day and watched. Sadly an interview would have been near impossible as he doesn't speak much English.... Other than "1 Beer"! ;)

Tom - bet you never got any footage of the big show-down after the show was over on the Sunday? Watanabe challenged me to an "East vs West" Sumo match in the big barn - I think Michel Auriou took some sneaky photo's of us in action!
Living the dream..... :lol:
Philly :D

No, that would have been fun to watch :D He kicked your butt no doubt? ;)

wizer":g5zfsrr7 said:
Hi Keith, I do have some more, I will put another sequence together for you. Though I could have sat there all day and watched. Sadly an interview would have been near impossible as he doesn't speak much English.... Other than "1 Beer"! ;)

Thanks Tom, shall look forward to seeing more of his work.

Regards Keith

Tom, I watched in Firefox but when I wanted to go back to UKworkshop the return arrow did not function for me, I had to close down and reconnect, knowing you are an IT man, why is that?

Links open in a new window or new tab if your using Firefox. When you say reconnect, I assume you mean you just re-loaded the UKW page?? In future look on your tabs along the top of the browser, UKW should be there.

I think on this occasion I created too many tabs perhaps (looked around ) and ukworkshop was not there, I was trying to get back to new posts as well and I lost that connection as well.

Back