Veneered MDF mouldings

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oryxdesign

Established Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know of a source for these. I am looking to manufacture mdf veneered shaker doors with a fancy moulding detail inside the shaker frame.

The client has underfloor heating, air-conditioning and double de-humidification! I am trying to avoid problems with the inevitable shrinkage.

I have seen these kind of mouldings on furniture and on this website http://www.blpcomponents.co.uk/products ... mouldings/ but I'm not having any luck so far.

Thanks Simon

The paper Lathams catalogue that I have has a page of these but like most that I have seen they tend to be skirting & architrave, not seen any small panel or Bolection type mouldings.

Jason

I suspect that those are vinyl wrapped mouldings as in most kitchen ranges, veneer will not wrap around small mouldings. If the sections are small and have been kept dry then shrinkage will not be an issue.
Pre glue the mitres on small stock mouldings with one of the super glue based systems to reduce the possibility further.
Regards Rob.

Latest posts

Back