• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Various Woodworking Books

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainBarnacles

Established Member
Reaction score
It's too cold to be out clearing the workshop so I thought I'd start indoors with some books. Prices exclude postage which will be at cost and obviously multiple purchases will be combined into a single package. All books are in "very good" to "as new" condition. Payment by Paypal (F&F) or bank transfer please.

IMG_8364.jpeg

Spon - Barn the Spoon - £12
Fine Woodworking's Tablesaw Methods of Work - £8
Zany Wooden Toys - £5 - SOLD to akirk
Traditional Woodworking - The Living Room + The Kitchen and Dining Room Project Books - £12
Fifty Wooden Boats - A Catalogue of Building Plans - £12

IMG_8365.jpeg

Jack Hill's Country Chair Making with 2 Sets of Plans - £10 - SOLD to RobNichols
Making Classic Country Chairs - David Bryant - £6 - SOLD to RobNichols

IMG_8366.jpeg

Building the Timber Frame House - £10 - SOLD to macca
Box-Making Basics - £5 - SOLD to akirk
Practical Design, Solutions and Strategies - £12
Furniture By Design - £12
Bill Jones' Further Notes from the Turning Shop - £3 - SOLD to akirk
Living Wood by Mike Abbot (Signed) - £10
The Workshop Book - £15
A Cabinetmaker's Notebook, James Krenov - £16 - SOLD to macca

japanese.jpg

Measure and Construction of the Japanese House - £10 - SOLD to macca

IMG_8368.jpeg

And one for the metalworkers... Engineering Workshop Data - £9

Last edited:
Could I buy the toys book from the first lot and then the turning book and the book in boxes from the second lot? I think that is £13 + p&p to Bristol - happy to chat by message about how you would like to be paid!

Could I buy the toys book from the first lot and then the turning book and the book in boxes from the second lot? I think that is £13 + p&p to Bristol - happy to chat by message about how you would like to be paid!
Absolutely, they're yours, thank you. I'll pack them up, weigh them and let you know the total price. If you could just drop me a PM please and I'll send you my payment details.

Back