Various tools for sale, FESTOOL, MAFELL

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SNight

Established Member
Reaction score
I am selling my power tools due to a change in circumstances. I now need 110v power tools and all my power tools are 240v. So annoying!!! I only bought the hoover 4 weeks ago!

Festool CTL Midi Extractor
Bought 4 weeks ago from Axminster, have all the paperwork to prove and also the garauntee from festool. Only used for extraction from sander. Basically its like brand new, also have a box of spare bags for it. £290

Mafell KSP55F Plunge saw + 1.6m Guide Rail
Bought 6 months ago from D&M Tools. Brilliant saw, really powerfull, ploughs through hardwoods. Cuts up to 55mm. In my opinion Mafell is better quality and more robust, and rugged than Festool. Comes in the mafell max carry case (same as systainer) with instructions and side fence. Only used for three jobs. £345 or will sell on its own without the rail for £290

Metabo SDS Hammer drill
Model number Bh E 6011 S- R+L Had this drill about 4 years. Really well built, good qualty drill. Not seen much use, only used occasionally for fitting timber window and door frames. All in original carry case with instructions and attatchments. £50

Ryobi 254mm SCMS Saw
Model number EMS2026SCL 2000watt with Laser. Had this about three years, only been used for decking jobs. Comes on a ryobi folding saw stand with the clamp attachments and instruction booklet. Probably needs a new blade but thats it. £140

Record Multi Plane
Didnt really want to sell this but needs must. This plane is in its original wooden record box with all the fences and cutters complete, including the little screwdriver and instruction booklet. Lovely rosewood handles, and no rust. I think these are quite collectable and will certainly only go up in value. £ Sensible offers

I am not willing to post these tools and would like cash on collection, that way you can have a good look at the tools first before you buy so you wont be dissapointed. These are very well looked after tools and have not been hammered or knocked about. I live between Ormskirk and Wigan in Lancashire, so anyone wanting to view them, if you could PM me we can then arrange a time. Any questions welcome. Thanks, Sean.

Yes thats right, but I would prefer to sell face to face, so people know exactly what they are getting and also posting the hoover and the Saws would not be cheap.

eBay is your best bet with the Festool you will get almost new price for it I would guess. I have the Midi in 110v and its a great little vac.

chippy1970":32djc16r said:
eBay is your best bet with the Festool you will get almost new price for it I would guess. I have the Midi in 110v and its a great little vac.

although that said ebay will take 10% plus paypal fees, listing fees etc so if you can sell them here for circa 85-90% of new you probabluy come out ahead

Sean,

You don't HAVE to use the post. You can arrange collection from your home to the recipients home. I sent a few items like that, and the most I paid for delivery so far is £11.00. Virtually next day if you get it done early in the week. The firm I use normally arranges DHL for the job. They are very efficient. If you'd like the name of the agency just drop me a PM.

I sold a WoodRat on the bay... Even that cost just £13.00 (Other Carrier) A small consideration really on the value of it.

Regards
John

big soft moose":nu3cckzo said:
chippy1970":nu3cckzo said:

although that said ebay will take 10% plus paypal fees, listing fees etc so if you can sell them here for circa 85-90% of new you probabluy come out ahead

Well said, I just sold my Festool rail bag here feels better selling it to another forum member too :D

I have now put the Mafell saw and Ryobi saw on the bay.

Mod edit - no eBay links please. Furthermore, on a general note, if items do not sell here, that's the end of it, no announcement that the items are going on eBay. `

SNight":qc5qx5xs said:
Why is that?

Because the site is not an advertising medium for people's auctions on eBay or indeed any other site.

Don't know if to take that seriously or not, but lets just hope you are being serious, because it's not something I would want to joke about.

laird":3vnrf14n said:
Sitting here between radiotherapy sessions - no, actually I don't.

Sorry to hear that mate. I hope the therapy goes well for you.

Best of luck.

Nope I'm not joking.
I had most of a large tumour surgically removed from the centre of my brain last October. The current radiotherapy is to try and take out the two remaining bits.
In the grand scheme of things I'm fine, thanks Matty.

Back