USA here I come!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Maskery

Established Member
Reaction score
Whey-hey!
I've just had a very nice email from Fine Woodworking telling me they plan to feature my YouTube videos next week on their own channel, GlueTube (yes, I know...). Not just my woody ones but the Sierra Leone ones, too!
Excellent timing as my DVDs go to press tomorrow, I hope, so there may even be opportunity for a USA plug :)

Cheers
Steve, Internationally renowned woodworking superstar! :)

Well done Steve! Can I have your authograph when Mel and I come to your bash? :lol: Nice to know all the effort was worth it mate. :wink:

Congratulations,Steve - thoroughly enjoyed the Sierra Leone ones,also as the YouTube ones I've seen. :D

Andrew (looking forward to the DVD)

Perhaps you will have a slot on the BBC TV each week in the not to distant future.

However have you thought that your activities might be the reason you attracted that unwanted attention the other week. Perhaps someone thought you might have some equipment to purloin?

Nice one Steve

I guess we'll have to wipe our feet before entering the workshop at your bash now eh? :wink: :lol:

Latest posts

Back